Minwax Fast-Drying Clear Semi-Gloss Polyurethane - 1 gal.
Model Number: 71029
Menards® SKU: 5557901
Description & Documents
Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane is a clear, hard finish that dries fast to protect and beautify interior wood surfaces such as furniture, cabinets, mouldings and doors. It is among the most durable coatings for wood protection. Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane's long-lasting protective finish makes it ideal for use on both finished and unfinished wood.
- Clear, oil-based finish provides long-lasting protection and beauty to interior wood surfaces
- Superior durability makes it ideal for use on all wood surfaces
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or foam applicator
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Typically requires 2-3 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Semi-Gloss
|Container Size: 1 gallon
||Coverage: Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No