Minwax High-Build Clear Semi-Gloss Polyurethane - 1 gal.
Model Number: 71091
Menards® SKU: 5557841
Description & Documents
For superior durability and long-lasting beauty, the choice is clear -- protective clear finish from Minwax! Minwax High-Build Polyurethane is a clear, oil-based, durable, protective finish that is specially formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just two coats. Use it on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors.
- Formulated to provide long-lasting beauty and protection with just 2 coats
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush or foam brush
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Typically requires 2 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 400 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Semi-Gloss
|Container Size: 1 gallon
||Coverage: Covers approximately 400 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No