Description & Documents
Minwax Sanding Sealer Professional Formula is a clear sealer that can be used with any Minwax oil or water-based polyurethane.
- Sealer that can be sanded to create a smooth surface
- Recommended for use over bare floors, furniture, doors and cabinets
- Can be top-coated with any Minwax polyurethane or Minwax floor finish.
- Applies best with a synthetic bristle brush, foam brush or synthetic pad applicator
- Dries in just 1 hour and requires only 1 coat
- Cleans up easily using warm water
- Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: synthetic bristle brush
|Color Family: Clear
|Container Size: 1 gallon (US)
||Coverage: Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.