Minwax Tung Oil Finish - 1 pt
Model Number: 47500
Menards® SKU: 5557639
Description & Documents
Minwax Tung Oil Finish is an oil-based, protective finish that also gives wood a hand-rubbed lustre. Minwax Tung Oil Finish penetrates wood pores and restores vitality to dry, thirsty wood. It is easy to maintain and can be applied over stained and unstained wood. Give your wood the care and protection it deserves with an application of Minwax Tung Oil Finish.
- Provides a durable, hand-rubbed lustre that brings out wood's true richness and vitality
- Recommended for use on interior wood surfaces such as furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors and paneling
- Applies best with a clean cloth or brush
- Fast dry time allows for buffing just 5-10 minutes after application
- Typically requires 2 coats for best results
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 125-150 sq ft per quart
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 1 pint
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Natural bristle, lambswool or synthetic pad
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Clear
|Container Size: 1 pint
||Coverage: Covers approximately 125-150 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Clear
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.