Description & Documents
Minwax Gel Stain is a oil-based, non-drip formula that's ideal for vertical application and can be applied to both wood and non-wood surfaces.
- Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass
- Specifically designed to give you full control over the staining process and help you achieve beautiful results
- Non-drip formula is ideal for vertical surfaces
- Recommended for use on woodwork, furniture, doors, molding, trim, cabinets, accessories
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Allows recoating in 8-10 hours and dries completely in 24 hours
- Depending on the the surface one coat is recommended, to darken the color, apply a second coat after 8-10 hours
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 200 sq ft per quart
Dimensions: 1 quart
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush or Cloth
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Color Family: Reds / Pinks
|Container Size: 1 quart
||Coverage: Covers approximately 200 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
|Mildew Resistant Finish: No
||Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
|Primer Required: No
||Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
|Stain and Sealer in One: No
||UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.