Minwax Provincial Wood Finish - 1 gal.
Model Number: 71002
Menards® SKU: 5558007
Description & Documents
When it simply has to be right, use the products that have made Minwax an American icon. Add color and beauty to your wood with Minwax wood stains; there's a color for every style! Minwax Wood Finish is an oil-based wood stain that provides long-lasting wood-tone color. It penetrates deeply into pores to seal and protect the wood. Minwax Wood Finish is available in a variety of wood-tone colors and can be used to enhance any bare or stripped wood surface. It is ideal for staining furniture, cabinets, trim, moulding and hardwood floors.
- Provides long-lasting color that penetrates deeply into wood pores
- Can be used to enhance any interior bare or stripped wood surface
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors and floors
- Applies best with a natural bristle brush, foam applicator or cloth
- Allows recoating in 4-6 hours and dries completely in 8 hours
- Typically requires only 2 coats, but additional coats may be applied for richer color
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax® Wood Finish™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Apply Wood Finish generously using a clean brush or cloth. Allow stain to penetrate into wood 10 - 15 minutes. Wipe off excess stain.
||Clean-up: Mineral spirts
|Color Family: Provincial
|Container Size: 1 gallon
||Coverage: Covers approximately 600 sq ft per gallon
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No