Description & Documents
Old Masters Do It Yourself Staining Kit for Fiberglass Doors allows any do-it-yourselfer to achieve a wood grain finish on fiberglass, composite or PVC simulated surfaces
- Four easy to follow steps
- Staining Fiberglass Doors Finishing Instructions included
- No special skills required
- Use on any simulated textured grain surface
- Simple techniques that can be used on any fiberglass, composition or PVC simulated wood grain surface
- Create the realism of actual wood
- Each kit contains materials needed to cover 50 square feet
- Brings out the grain on simulated grain surfaces
- Brochure includes detailed instructions, illustrations, and helpful project hints.
Brand Name: Old Masters
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.