The AA1510K aluminum compact attic ladder is lightweight and easy to open and close with the included assist pole. Installs into small openings for access to untapped storage space. Ideal for hallways, closets and other tight spaces. Feet are non-marring. Duty rating is 250 pounds.
- Installs into any opening 18" x 24" or larger
- Non-marring feet
- Telescoping design gives you quick, hassle-free access to small attic openings anywhere or anytime
- Ideal for hallways, closets and other tight spaces
- Assist pole included for opening and closing
- Hardware for door included (door not included)
Ship Dim: 51.6 x 12.96 x 6.6
Shipping Weight: 15.5 lbs
|Approximate Cubic Footage: 2.554
||Load Capacity: 250 lbs
|Certification: ANSI A14.9 (2010)
||Size: 7' to 9' 10"
|Rough Opening Width: 18" x 24" min
||Ladder Width: 12'-1/8"
|Floor to Ceiling Height Range: 7' to 9'10" (floor to floor)
||Approximate Shipping Weight: 15.5 lbs
|Material: Aluminum with plastic bottom
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.