3524 24' Type II Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder
Model Number: 3524
Menards® SKU: 5600810
Description & Documents
The 3524 Aluminum 24' Extension Ladder has a duty rating of 225 pounds and interlocking side rails. The D rungs are slip resistant. Spring-loaded locks operate smoothly for easy operation. Shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with swiveling shoes feature. Mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance every time.
- Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance
- 1-3/4" Slip-resistant D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Heavy duty modified I-beam side rails
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or is held in spur position with swiveling shoes feature
||Load Capacity: 225 lbs
|Rung Dimension (in): 1-5/8 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.2 (2007); OSHA
|Duty Rating: Type II
||Extension Ladder Height: 8'
|Max Reach Height Ext Ladder: 23 ft
||Product Weight: 34
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.