The D1728-2EQ Equalizer® aluminum extension ladder eliminates uneven ground with the factory installed adjustable EverLevel® leveling system. This system precisely adjusts in 3/8" increments up to 8 1/4", making it easy to use. The dual action feet on the ladder are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs are slip resistant. The ladder has a duty rating of 225 pounds making it durable, long lasting and able to meet the demands of the job. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means a TWIST-PROOF® performance every time, and the lightweight aluminum makes it easy to transport.
- Factory installed adjustable EverLevel® leveling system exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Easily adjustable in 3?8" increments up to 8-1?4"
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 3" Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Convenient built-in bubble level
- Heavy duty modified I-beam side rails
- Dual action foot for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Durable shoe rests flat on slip resistent pad or in spur position for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Mar-resistant end caps
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.