4924 24' Type II Fiberglass D-Rung Extension Ladder
Model Number: 4924
Menards® SKU: 5600800
Description & Documents
4924 24' fiberglass extension ladder features a rounded rail for improved ergonomics while climbing and carrying. The non-conductive fiberglass rails are interlocking and the exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance every time. The D rungs are slip resistant. This extension ladder is lightweight for transporting and manuevering yet still has a duty rating of 225 pounds.
- Exclusive 3-piece rung-to-rail connection means twist-proof performance
- Climb and Carry Rail Shape Improves Ergonomics and Comfort for User
- 1-1/2" Slip-resistant D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides for easy extension
- Durable extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with swiveling shoes and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increases durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
||Load Capacity: 225 lbs
|Rung Dimension (in): 1-1/2 in
||Certification: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
|Duty Rating: Type II
||Extension Ladder Height: 10'
|Max Reach Height Ext Ladder: 23 ft
||Product Weight: 41
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.