The P7410 Fiberglass 10' Platform Ladder has a rating of 375 pounds and maintains a full set of horizontals on the rear sections. The large work platform provides a secure and comfortable work area while the EDGE® bracing system and external rails shields add to the durability of the product. The safety guard rail at the top of the ladder encourages proper ladder use. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Safety guard rail encourages proper ladder use
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Large platform provides secure and comfortable work area
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each front rail
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® extra wide steps are knee-braced and double riveted
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes on rails allow ladder to be more visible
- Aluminum external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage, every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Internal aluminum spreaders
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.