KPro 970 10' Type IA Fiberglass Step Ladder
Model Number: 970
Menards® SKU: 5600950
Description & Documents
Introducing KPro, designed for the professional contractor.The 970 Fiberglass 10' Step Ladder is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a multi-functional top to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the rugged bracing structure. The rugged bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each slip-resistant step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Multi-functional top secures tools to increase productivity
- Double riveted slip-resistant steps
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the rugged bracing structure
|Reach Height (ft): 14'
||Approximate Spread: 65-7/8"
|Approximate Cubic Footage: 14.77
||Approximate Shipping Weight: 38.27
||Certification: ANSI A14.5 (2007); OSHA
|Duty Rating: Type IA
||Load Capacity: 300 lbs