The T7404 Fiberglass 4' Twin Step Ladder features a duty rating of 375 pounds per side of the ladder. Designed for one or two-person jobs, the T7400 ladders have heavy gauge aluminum tops and feature heavy duty internal spreaders to resist damage around the worksite or in transit. The GLAS*MARK® Violater stripes on the rails make the ladder more visible and the EDGE® bracing system and external rail shields add to the long lasting durability of these ladders. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Heavy gauge aluminum extruded top with thick side plates
- Back-up aluminum plates reinforce all top connectors
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each rail
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Extra heavy duty internal aluminum spreaders
- Rubber step bumpers to resist damage
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes on rails allow ladder to be more visible
- Aluminum external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washer to protect rails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.