The 7305 Fiberglass 5' Step Ladder has a duty rating of 375 pounds and features heavy duty aluminum HolsterTop. With a full set of horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders, these ladders are built for the long haul. The molded external rail shields and the EDGE® bracing system help decrease damage to the rails. The slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are single riveted and have extra wide knee braces. The GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes increase the visibility of the ladder on the jobsite. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Extra heavy duty aluminum HolsterTop with thick side plates
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each front rail
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are single riveted and have extra wide knee braces
- Heavy duty internal spreaders, full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes on rails allow ladder to be more visible
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail, molded external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Plastic external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.