EPA recognized and ETV tested, the Klean Strip D-Lead Paint Test Kit can detect lead and lead chromate in all layers of paint with a 13 minute or less color change. The EPA has recognized this kit for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces. The kit can also detect the absence of EPA regulated lead based paint.
- Non-combustible, Non-concentrated, Flammable, Odorless
- EPA recognized for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metals
- ETV tested and EPA recognized for lead and lead chromate paint
- Also determines if EPA regulated lead based paint is not present
- Detects lead and lead chromate in all layers of paint with a color change in 13 minutes or less
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 kit
Ship Dim: 7.75 x 6.25 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: Klean Strip
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.