Conco Industrial Interior/Exterior DTM Acrylic Prime & Finish - 5 gal.
Model Number: P801-05
Menards® SKU: 5521803
Description & Documents
Enhance the overall outcome of any topcoat with Conco primers, sealers and surfacers. Formulated for specific substrates and conditions, they maximize topcoat adhesion while performing unique functions such as blocking stains, masking drywall imperfections and inhibiting rust. DTM Acrylic Prime & Finish provides a durable, flash-rust and corrosion-resistant primer/coating for new construction and industrial maintenance.
- Self-priming flat finish offers excellent exterior durability
- Industrial formula resists flash rust, corrosion and chemicals
- Also provides outstanding adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Outstanding adhesion to both interior and exterior surfaces
- Adheres well to metal, masonry, plaster, drywall, PVC and fiberglass
- Can be used for new construction and industrial maintenance applications
- Ideal for machinery, equipment, structural steel, bar joists, prefinished siding, piping, walls, doors and trim
- Can be applied using a brush, roller or spray gun
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 5 gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color Family: White
||Clean-up: Soap and Water
||Container Size: 5 gallons
|Coverage: 150 - 290° F0 sq ft/gallon
||Dry to Touch: 40 Minutes
|Fade Resistant: May fade in direct sunlight if color formula contains red or light yellow.
|Interior Paint and Stains Product Type: Wall, Ceiling and Trim
|Low-odor Formula: No
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 20 Year Limted Warranty
|Maximum Application Temp: 90° F
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50° F
||Paint and Primer in One: Yes
|Primer Required: No
||Scrubbable and Washable Finish: No
||Stain Resistant: No
|UV Resistant: No