Wagner PaintEater High-Powered Paint Stripper
Model Number: 0513040
Menards® SKU: 5612900
Everyday Low Price: $79.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $8.69
Your Final Price: $70.31
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Take the frustration out of paint removal and surface prep with the Wagner PaintEater. This unique tool is designed and optimized to give even inexperienced users the ability to remove peeling paint without damaging the substrate, allowing for a smooth, long-lasting new coat of paint. The special fiber disk with embedded abrasive effectively removes paint chips without loading up with paint and dust. This one-step paint remover removes paint chips, smoothes and feathers the edges and abrades the surfaces. PaintEater is recommenced by two out of three users and is the recipient of the Member Tested and Recommended Seal from the Handyman Club of America.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Special Fiber Disk preps surface without loading up with paint and dust
- 2,000 RPM speed finishes work without damaging substrate
- Ergonomic 1 and 2-handed holding positions reduce fatigue
- Compact design is ideal for tight spaces
- Protective shroud shields hands from rotating disk
- Arbor lock allows for easy disk replacement
- Retractable handle and Velcro strap for maximum control
- Lightweight build (3.8 lbs) to accommodate large projects
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.