Take the frustration out of paint removal and surface prep with the Wagner PaintEater. This unique tool is designed and optimized to give even inexperienced users the ability to remove peeling paint without damaging the substrate allowing for a smooth, long-lasting new coat of paint. And the special fiber disk with embedded abrasive effectively removes paint chips without loading up with paint and dust. The one-step paint remover removes paint chips, smooths (feathers) the edges and abrades the surfaces. Recipient of the Member Tested and Recommended Seal from the Handyman Club of America. The Wagner PaintEater has received the Member Tested and Recommended and the Contractor Tested and Recommended Seal from the Handyman Club of America. This is an independent group that tests and rates products. At least 2 out of 3 testers must recommend this product in order to earn the seal.
- Special Fiber Disk preps surface without loading up with paint and dust
- 2,000 RPM speed finishes work without damaging substrate
- Ergonomic one- and two-hand holding positions reduce fatigue
- Compact design is ideal for tight spaces
- Protective shroud shields hands from rotating disk
- Arbor lock allows for easy disk replacement
- Retractable handel and velcro strap for maximum control
- Lightweight - 3.8 lbs.
Ship Dim: 10.75 x 10.63 x 5.13
Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.