Description & Documents
Transform an ordinary kitchen or bathroom into a stylish space with Fasade Backsplash Panels. Unlike traditional tin panels that require decades to acquire an antique look, Fasade Backsplash Panels have that turn-of-the-century authenticity right out of the box. Easy to use, these decorative thermoplastic panels can be cut with a tin snips or scissors and are installed with construction adhesive or Fasade Double-Sided Tape. Adding an artistic element to your kitchen or bathroom has never been easier!
- Style Name: Traditional 1
- Fasade Backsplash Panels are perfect for remodeling and are water- and corrosion-resistant for exceptional durability
- The panels are easy to work with and can be cut with a tin snips, scissors or utility knife
- Typical residential installations can easily be completed using the recommended adhesive, Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive, or a high-bond double-sided tape
- Matching accessories including J-Trims, Inside Corner Trims and Outlet covers are also available
- These thermoplastic panels provide the classic look of tin at a fraction of the cost
- This do-it-yourself product can dramatically change the look of any room in just a few hours
- Panels can be cleaned with warm, soapy water
- 1 panel covers approximately 3 sq ft
Dimensions: 18" x 24" x 0.032"
Brand Name: Fasade by ACP
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.