Rust-Oleum Automotive Clear Gloss High-Heat Enamel Spray - 12 oz
Model Number: 260771
Description & Documents
Keep extra hot exhaust manifolds and headers looking extra sleek with Rust-Oleum Automotive High Heat Spray. It's a tough protective enamel that renews and protects surfaces subject to intermittent heat. With a rust preventative formula, this flat, protective enamel bonds to bare metal and withstands up to 2,000°F, making it ideal for automotive parts and other high-heat surfaces. When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum Automotive.
- Maintains superior color and sheen after repeated heating
- Resists damage from gas and oil for great auto applications
- Withstands temperatures up to 2,000°F
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip for easier application
- Apply 2 light coats a few minutes apart to prevent drips and sagging
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.