Rust-Oleum® Automotive Clear Gloss High-Heat Enamel Spray - 11 oz
Model Number: 260771
Description & Documents
Keep extra hot exhaust manifolds and headers looking extra sleek with Rust-Oleum® Automotive High Heat Spray. It's a tough protective enamel that renews and protects surfaces subject to intermittent heat. With a rust preventative formula, this flat, protective enamel bonds to bare metal and withstands up to 2,000°F, making it ideal for automotive parts and other high-heat surfaces. When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum® Automotive.
- Maintains superior color and sheen after repeated heating
- Resists damage from gas and oil for great auto applications
- Withstands temperatures up to 2,000°F
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip for easier application
- Apply 2 light coats a few minutes apart to prevent drips and sagging
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, IL, OR
Dimensions: 11 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.