Rust-Oleum Automotive High-Heat Primer Spray - 12 oz
Model Number: 249340
Menards® SKU: 5574702
Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum High Heat Primer bonds to bare metal and helps create a smooth topcoat finish. It is specially formulated to prevent rust and is recommended for use on automotive engines and other metal surfaces which reach intermittent temperatures up to 2,000°F (1093°C). When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum Automotive.
- Protective enamel suitable for high-heat applications
- Resists heat up to 2000°F
- Stops Rust® formula for incredible corrosion resistance
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip for easier application
- For maximum protection, topcoat with Rust-Oleum High Heat paint
- Covers up to 15 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Automotive
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.