Rust-Oleum Automotive High-Heat Primer Spray - 12 oz
Model Number: 249340
Menards® SKU: 5574702
Everyday Low Price: $5.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.32
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum High Heat Primer bonds to bare metal and helps create a smooth topcoat finish. It is specially formulated to prevent rust and is recommended for use on automotive engines and other metal surfaces which reach intermittent temperatures up to 2,000°F (1093°C). When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum Automotive.
- Protective enamel suitable for high-heat applications
- Resists heat up to 2000°F
- Stops Rust formula for incredible corrosion resistance
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip for easier application
- For maximum protection, topcoat with Rust-Oleum High Heat paint
- Covers up to 15 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Automotive
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.