Rust-Oleum Specialty Plastic Primer Spray - 12 oz
Model Number: 209460
Menards® SKU: 5577100
Description & Documents
Plastic Primer Spray is designed to prepare plastic surfaces to be topcoated with any Rust-Oleum color or finish. This spray is ideal for use on polypropylene, polystyrene, resin, PVC, fiberglass and vinyl plastic items such as chairs, tables and planters. Some plastics made of polyethylene are manufactured in such a way that may hinder paint adhesion. Test this product on an inconspicuous area to test for compatibility on the surface.
- Renew or change the color of plastic items around your home
- Superior formula adheres to hard-to-paint surfaces with ease
- Apply directly to plastic mailboxes, lawn chairs, storage lockers and more
- Wipe down new surfaces with a paint thinner before applying
- Covers up to 15 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Specialty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.