Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Specialty Chalk Board Paint is an ultra-hard, scratch-resistant finish that allows you to create a unique writeable/erasable surface. Chalk Board Paint can be applied to wood, metal, masonry, drywall, plaster, glass, concrete, terra cotta paperboard and hardboard. With slate-like materials, it provides the perfect surface for chalk writing. Use it on walls, doors, tables, cabinets, picture frames, flower pots and even ping pong tables.
- Converts any hard surface into a usable chalkboard
- Works on metal, wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and more
- Great for kitchens, playrooms, offices and other indoor areas
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes (allow 3 days before use)
- Once cured, prepare surface by rubbing side of chalk over entire surface and erasing
- Covers approximately 6 to 7 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 11 oz
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.