Large PX-2 Power Pet door pre-installed in an aluminum framed, glass insert that fits into your sliding glass patio door. Includes everything you need for a fully weather sealed, lockable installation. Fits all sliding glass track widths. Height range is 93 ¾ to 96 in. Engineered for performance, value, design and reliability, Power Pet doors are motor driven and activated by a tiny ultrasonic collar. When your pet approaches, the translucent door panel, made of a new super-strength, bulletproof resin, quickly and quietly powers upward disappearing into the stylish housing. Because the panel moves up and down and does not swing out, it can be mounted in hermetically sealed grooves for air-tight closure. It is impossible for an intruder to kick the panel out. The result is the most secure pet door against intruders and stray animals. Your pets are empowered to come and go as they please. Their animal friends are politely asked to stay out. Panel Size: 12 ¼ X16 in. for pets up to 90 lbs.
- NEW WATERPROOF COLLAR operates for months on a single lithium battery. Ultrasonic operation will not interfere with or be affected by other electronic devices.
- DIRECTIONAL SENSING SYSTEM opens the door only when your pet is on a direct approach, not when he is just wandering by or sleeping next to the door.
- Dual range controls let you set independent inside and outside activation distances.
- 4-WAY ACCESS CONTROL lets you select from In Only, Out Only, Full Access or Closed & Locked.
- 3 POWER MODES: 1: Standard AC wall adapter (included). 2: Optional, auto-recharging battery back-up protects against power outages. (Requires optional battery) 3: Battery only (Requires optional charger kit)
- Automatic deadbolt lock.
- Automatic safety retract system.
Brand Name: Power Pet
Vendor: High Tech Pet
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.