XPOWER 1/4 HP Pro Finisher Stand Pet Dryer
Model Number: B16A
Everyday Low Price: $479.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $52.69
Your Final Price: $426.31
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
XPOWER Manufacture, Inc. is a highly experienced and respected international manufacturer of electrical motor-driven equipment and systems that emphasizes state-of-the-art design, maximizing operational flexibility and versatility. The electrical equipment under sale has the highest International Electrical Safety Standards Certification in the pet dryer industry. The XPOWER B-16 "Pro Finisher" is a variable-speed dryer with 2 heat selection control settings for "hands-free" finish grooming on small to large breed dogs. A highly balanced brushless DC motor design creates at least 40% less noise than our nearest competitor. It has greater and longer motor life and only uses 12 amps of power-draw at max speed with heater. For such a small, lightweight and highly portable 1/4 HP dryer, the B-16 delivers outstanding performance, producing a huge amount of air flow and high velocity wind speed. The easily accessible filter is reached through a screw-off bottom cap. All XPOWER pet dryers are manufactured with durable, rugged and high impact ABS plastic housing and affords the lowest possible maintenance to the owner. The B-16 is preferred by groomers who offer in-home appointments, mobile or location grooming services and desire precise air control with lightness, quietness, low power usage and high job effectiveness. The B-16 is the epitome of the "finish dryer."
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/4 HP "brushless DC motor"
- Super quiet when operating with 300 CFM airflow capacity
- Stepless speed control switch
- 2-heat settings and "ANION" feature to reduce static pressure when drying
- ETL/CETL certified for safety and reliability
- Filter system and thermal protection
- Tiltable head designed for different angle positions with 360° flexible and rotating nozzle
- Hydraulic pole adjustment up to 5 ft
- Patented 5-legged base design with lockable casters
- Durable and rugged ABS housing construction design
- 1 year limited warranty, 5 years on housing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.