UltraCast is a composition material of porcelain enamel, fired at 1500 degrees onto formed steel and reinforced with a high performance rigid polymer compound.
- UltraCAST is the value alternative because its stronger, lighter, warmer, cleaner and quieter than other manufacturers.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Slip resistant bottom for greater safety
- UltraCAST Material - 1/2 the weight of Cast Iron and Better Performance
- UltraCAST Material keeps water warm, longer than than Cast Iron
- UltraCAST Material is insulated and quiet.
- UltraCAST Material is more durable to impact than enameled steel and fiberglass.
- Porcelain surface easy to clean, won't stain or fade like plastics
- Porcelain surface is hard and won't scratch like plastics
- Built-In Continuous Tile Flange for watertight seal
- Left Hand Drain
Dimensions: 60" x 30" x 14 1/4"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.