- HOW TO ORDER- Step 1: Measure your shower/tub surround wall. Take the width and height measurement of each wall.
- Step 2: Choose the IMPERIAL wall surround kit that works for your application. Special custom sizes are available upon request if you do not see the size listed for your surround. See your Menards Team Member and give them the size you need.
- Step 3: Place order with a Menards Team Member. Ask for Imperial's installation instructions. If you are using the bathroom, don't start the demo until your materials have arrived and you are ready to get started.
- INSTALLER'S SHOPPING LIST: Level - Marker or pencil - tape measure * Drill hole saw bits - Drop cloth - Cement board or dry wall - White flat paint - Safety goggles - Shop Vac - Saw Horses and plywood - Circular saw with masonryblade - Saber saw, carborundum blade or tile cuttingbit in rotary tool - Silicone caulk, Painters caulk & Tub/ShowerSurround adhesive - caulking gun * 2x4's * Shower Head & Faucet - Shampoo and Soap holder
- All Imperial Marble products conform to ANSI Z124.3 and have a limited lifetime warranty. See sales associate for assistance.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.