Description & Documents
Concentrated chemical product specifically formulated for the elimination and prevention of root growth in sewer type lines.
- Effective slow-dissolving crystals of copper sulfate
- Large "root grade" crystals are blended with an active wetting agent enable R-D crystals to adhere to the root mass longer, dissolve slower and effectively kill and eliminate root blockages
- Helps eliminate overflow damage, sewage flow restriction and back-up odors due to root penetration
- Safe to use in lines leading to septic tanks, cesspools and dry wells when used as instructed
- Will not destroy trees, shrubs or other vegetation
- Product cannot be sold in Illinois until further notice, pending approval by the State of Illinois
- NSF registered and USDA authorized
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 50 Lb.
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.