Oxygen-based foaming porosity restorer and cleaner formulated to open clogged gravel beds surrounding cesspools, seepage pits, drywells and drainfields.
- Detoxifies, drains and deodorizes stagnant drainage areas, enhancing conditions for aerobic bacterial growth.
- Contains no acids, caustics or organic solvents.
- Free-flowing and self-dispersing dry crystalline form of hydrogen peroxide.
- Breaks down into non-toxic, non-polluting by-products such as oxygen, water and naturally occurring minerals.
- Must be added directly to cesspool, seepage pit, distribution box or clean-out leading directly into the drainage area.
Dimensions: 9 Lb.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.