Description & Documents
A unique pine scented, non-acid, non-caustic formulation that is formulated to safety liquefy and asperse grease, soap scum, food residue, sludge and other waste build-up in all types of plastic or metal plumbing and helps prevent blockages.
- It has a carry-through effect to sewers and septic systems
- USDA authorized, NSF registered and biodegradable
- Does not contain any petroleum-based solvents, ozone depleting substances, greenhouse gases or agents listed as marine pollutants
- It also reduces or eliminates operation downtime and damage from grease trap overflow
- Do not use PT-4 on clogged drains There must be some flow through the line before treatment For best results, allow to work overnight or at least two hours before resuming drain use
Dimensions: 15 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.