Description & Documents
A concentrated liquid blend of fast-acting grease and waste digesting bacteria and safe, biodegradable grease and soil removers used to eliminate drain line build up and control odors.
- Does not contain any acids, caustics, solvents or other harsh or harmful ingredients
- PT-BI01 continues its grease-digesting action in sewer lines, improving the performance of cesspools, septic tanks and drain fields
- Waste digesting bacteria biodegrade greasy matter en route, preventing redeopsotion and problems such as interior (crown) corrosion and sewer gas formation
- Safe for use in all types of drainage plumbing
- USDA authorized/NSF registered for use in food processing plants Certified Salmonella sp Free
Dimensions: 5 Gallon Pail
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 5 Gallon
||Container Type: Pail
|For Use With: Fats, grease, oils and soils, Waste stream organics, All types of drainage plumbing, Cesspools, Septic tanks, Drainfields, Garbage disposals, Grease traps, Sump lift stations, Sewer lines
||Product Form: Concentrated Liquid
|Product Type: Flow Improver
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.