Description & Documents
Application specific caustic liquid drain opener clears sluggish drain lines and help prevent clogging in the kitchen.
- Specially formulated to attack kitchen-type stoppages caused by buildup of fats, grease and foodstuffs
- Maximum strengh and non-acid formula
- Will not harm plumbing fixtures, porcelain, metal (except aluminum) or plastic pipes or septic systems
- Formulated to deodorize drain odors and contains corrosion inhibitors to help prevent pipe and fitting damage
- Contains no phosphates
- Use as directed for both emergency and preventive treatment for clogged or slow-moving drains and waste lines
- Splash resistant
- Do not allow contact with aluminum, fiberglass and painted surfaces
Dimensions: 1/2 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.