Masterforce Multi-Head PEX Crimp Tool
Model Number: 69MF15K
Menards® SKU: 6945323
Description & Documents
The Masterforce multi-head crimp tool kit is used in conjunction with copper crimp rings (3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1") to join PEX pipe to fittings, manifolds, and additional tubing runs. The tool provides a fast and quiet solution to installing PEX pipe and can be used in both home and commercial settings.
- Kit includes: 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" interchangeable jaws, Go/No-Go gauge to ensure proper cinch compression, adjustment wrench.
- Tool is designed with ergonomically molded grips for improved comfort.
- Kit comes in a durable plastic case for protection and easy storage.
- Constructed from durable steel to ensure a long lasting and dependable product.
- Meets all required ASTM 1807 standards.
Dimensions: 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", & 1"
Shipping Dimensions: 18.0 x 11.0 x 5.5
Shipping Weight: 10.5 lbs
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|PEX Tool Type: Multi-Head Crimp Tool Kit
||Compatible Pipe Diameter: 1, 1/2, 3/4, 3/8 inch
|Includes: Go-No-Go Gauge
||Listing Agency Standards: ASTM F1807
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.