HC6000 Hi-Lo Pump Switch
Model Number: HC6000
Description & Documents
This pump switch offers precise control with two sensors: one turns the pump on, the other turns the pump off.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Use in large pits
- Great for homes with high water tables
- Use in narrow or crowded pits where mechanical switches won't fit
- Works with sump pumps and utility pumps
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
- Made in the USA
Brand Name: HydroCheck
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.