HC6000 Hi-Lo Pump Switch
Model Number: HC6000
Description & Documents
This pump switch offers precise control with two sensors: one turns the pump on, the other turns the pump off.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Use in large pits
- Great for homes with high water tables
- Use in narrow or crowded pits where mechanical switches won't fit
- Works with sump pumps and utility pumps
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
Brand Name: HydroCheck
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.