HydroCheck HC8000 Sump Pump Switch
Model Number: HC8000
Menards® SKU: 6915000
Description & Documents
This pump switch replaces the tethered and vertical float switch in pits that collect ground water from around the home's foundation.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: HyrdroCheck
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.