Water Source - 3/4 in. Brass Foot Valve
Model Number: TFV75
Menards® SKU: 6911096
Description & Documents
This foot valve holds prime in pump while filtering large debris from lakes, wells, ponds, etc. Long lasting, spring-loaded foot valves are manufactured with high-quality brass. Features include perforated steel screen strainer, poppet with Buna-N O-ring, stem guide and wide channel for maximum flow. Rated at 200 psi.
- Holds prime in pump while filtering large debris from lakes, wells, ponds, etc.
- 3/4 in. female NPT threads
- Holds prime for jet well pumps and irrigation pumps
- Features include perforated steel screen strainer, poppet with Buna-N O-ring, stem guide and wide channel for maximum flow
- Solid brass design meets federal low lead regulations
- Maximum working pressure is 200 PSI
- Spring Loaded
Brand Name: Water Source
|Product Type: Foot Valve
||Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
|Compatible Devices: Jet & Centrifugal Pumps, Jet and Centrifugal Pumps
||Includes: #8 Perforated Brass Screen Strainer, Exclusive Design Poppet, Stem Guide
|Adapter Material: Brass
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.