Description & Documents
1/3 HP Cast Iron Duplex Sump Pump system ( 2 Sump Pumps) pre-assembled with discharge piping with 2 vertical float switches and 2 sump check valves. If your first sump pump fails the second sump will take over automatically. If your first pump can not keep up, the second sump pump will run automatically.
- Provides peace of mind- offers double the protection. Gives added protection against both pump failure and flooding
- Pre-adjusted vertical float switches. Pre-assembled discharge PVC piping. Automatic start and stop cycle.
- 2 year warranty. Heavy duty cast iron volute. Operates in basin 14" or larger
- (5 ft. lift at 2400 US GPH) (5 Ft- 4700 US GPH when duplex sump pumps are operating
- Piggy back grounded cables. Required separate 15 amp breakers for each pump
Brand Name: Bur-Cam Pumps
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pump Type: Sump Pump
||Flow Rate : 4700
|Pump Horsepower: 0.3333
||Voltage Rating : 110V
||Discharge Size: 1-1/2" FIP
|Compatible Minimum Basin Width : 18"
||Base Material : Cast Iron
|Motor Cover Material : Cast Iron
||Power Cord Length: 10' Power Cord
|Listing Agency Standards: cCSAus-listed
||Warranty: 2 Year
|Switch Type : Vertical Float Switch
||Body Material : Cast Iron
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.