Coleman 1/3 HP Aluminuim Utility Pump - 33-MSP
Model Number: 14942630
Menards® SKU: 6913761
Description & Documents
This heavy duty aluminum utility pump is ideal for water removal in basements or rooftops, and water transfer from pools, appliances, window wells, crawl spaces etc. The high quality epoxy coated cast aluminum construction maximizes pump life. The screened intake design removes water to within 1/4" of surface making it perfect for flat surface water removal or water transfer.
- Manual submersible multi-purpose pump with bottom suction design ideal for emergency water removal or water transfer
- Heavy-duty, epoxy coated cast aluminum construction - maximizes pump life
- Screened bottom intake design - removes water to within 1/4" of surface
- Includes garden hose adapter extension
- 1-1/4" FNPT discharge
- Shut off at 29'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2200 GPH @ 0', 2000 GPH @ 1', 1950 GPH @ 3', 1820 GPH @ 5', 1500 GPH @ 10', 820 GPH @ 20'.
- Coleman Pumps deliver high end performance and unmatched dependability.
Dimensions: 12.25"H x 5.75"L x 6"W
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 9.0 lbs
Brand Name: Coleman
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pump Type: Multipurpose Pump
||Flow Rate: 1820 @ 5 ft, 33.3, 1950 @ 3 ft, 2000 @ 1 ft, 820 @ 20 ft, 1500 @ 10 ft, 30 @ 5 ft, 2200
|Pump Horsepower: 1/3, 1/3 HP conventional millimetre of water
||Voltage Rating: 115 volt
|Amperage: 3.5, 3.4 ampere
||Discharge Size: 3/4, 1-1/4" FNPT, 1-1/4 inch
|Compatible Minimum Basin Width: 7 inch
||Base Material: Plastic, Cast Aluminum
|Motor Cover Material: Cast Aluminum
||Power Cord Length: 10 foot
|Includes: 10ft Power Cord, Garden Hose Adapter
||Listing Agency Standards: CSA, c/CSA/us Certified, c/CSA/us
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime, Lifetime
||Switch Type: Manual
|Body Material: Epoxy coated aluminum, Cast Aluminum
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.