NexPump AiSingle Battery Back-up Wireless Internet Sump System with Email Alerts
Model Number: AiSingle-Riw
Description & Documents
The NexPump Ai Single- Riw runs off electricity and battery. It operates 100% on AC as available and automatically switches to battery on AC power failure. Unit has one pump capable of 33 GPM with 24/7 monitoring, self testing, email notification, real-time diagnostics, and wireless internet capability making it the worlds most reliable sump pump. Wireless Internet Connection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Single Pump: Typical discharge rate of 33 gallons per minute at 10 feet
- Recommended as a Backup System; Operates on electricity and battery
- Self testing every 12 hours: Components checked and pump excercised for proper operation
- Notification Alerts via Email
- Remote Access to System: Allows you to check your system status away from home
- Pump Hour Tracking and Stats: Only NexPump tells you how long your pumps have run
- Advanced Real-time Diagnostics: Logic detects plumbing problems, sensor errors, and more..
- Dual Sensors: Redundancy. High water alert system
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Pump Footprint- 5" D x 5" W x 7 1/2" H x 6" L ; Control Box - 6 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H x 11 1/2" L
- Made in USA