Primary and Backup Sump Pump System
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pumps up to 4200GPH Primary; Backup unit pumps up to 3300 GPH
- Preassembled for quick installation
- Cast Iron Primary pump with top suction and vertical float switch; Backup system with independent 12V pump and switch
- Self Tests every 14 days; Calls up to three phone numbers when water reaches dangerously high levels
- Includes battery box, control panel and charger; Unit features audio alarm with high water levels
- Easily conects to standard landline; Smart Charging brings battery back gto optimum levels
- Requires deep cycle battery for optimum performance (Not included)
- 40 Amp Hour will run this unit for approx 2.22hours on a full charge; 75 Amp Hour Battery will run this unit approx 3.88 hours on full charge
Brand Name: Wayne
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.