Thermal / hot water heater expansion tanks prevent hot water from back flowing into cold water line or from escaping through the pressure relief valve and onto the floor. Prevents constant fluctuations in water pressure that damage the heater and associated piping. National plumbing code mandates installation when a backflow preventer is present. The G5 is to be used with 50 gallon or less hot water heaters. System connection is 3/4" NPTM max working pressure is 150 psi. precharged from factory 40 psi. Max OperatingTemp:200°F . The G5 includes a saddle valve in the box. 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Required where check valve is present
- Protects water heater, appliances and fixtures.
- Prevents dangerous pressure buildup.
- Rigid Poly Liner
- Butyl Diaphragm for long life
- Welded Steel Construction
- Sizing -Up to a 50 Gallon Water Heater
- System connection- 3/4" NPTM
- Max OperatingTemp:200°F Max Work Pres: 150 PSI
- Factory Pre-charge: 40ps
Dimensions: 8"D X 12 5/8"H; Color May Vary
Ship Dim: 13.5 x 8.25 x 8.25
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs
Vendor: Water Worker
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.