Description & Documents
Hercules cutting oils contain activated sulfur-lard and extremely pressure-antiwear additives assuring quick, accurate and high quality cuts with minimum tool wear during sawing, turning or thread cutting of all types of metal.
- Reduces friction and prevents excessive heat generation, thus minimizing material expansion resulting in ill-fitting joints
- Contains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additives
- NSF registered and USDA authorized
- A blend of high quality mineral oils with a sulfur base
- Used for cutting clean, unbroken threads during manual or low rpm threading machine operations on small sizes of steel and brass pipe
- Also applicable for hacksawing and light drilling
- Will not stain copper or brass materials
Dimensions: 55 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Cutting Oil
||Cutting Oil Color: Clear
|Compatible Devices: Manual Threading Machine Operations on Small Sizes of Steel & Brass Pipe, Low RPM Threading Machine Operations on Small Sizes of Steel & Brass Pipe
||Container Size: 55 gal
|Container Type: Can
||Listing Agency Standards: NSF Standard, USDA Approved
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.