Cutting Oil - Clear
Model Number: 40110
Variation: Light Amber
Description & Documents
Hercules cutting oils contain activated sulfur-lard and extremely pressure-antiwear additives assuring quick, accurate and high quality cuts with minimum tool wear during sawing, turning or thread cutting of all types of metal.
- Reduces friction and prevents excessive heat generation, thus minimizing material expansion resulting in ill-fitting joints.
- Contains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additives.
- NSF registered and USDA authorized.
- A blend of high quality mineral oils with a sulfur base.
- Used for cutting clean, unbroken threads during manual or low rpm threading machine operations on small sizes of steel and brass pipe.
- Also applicable for hacksawing and light drilling.
- Will not stain copper or brass materials.
Dimensions: 1 Pint
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.