Cutting Oil - Clear
Model Number: 40120R
Menards® SKU: 6931298
Variation: Light Amber
Description & Documents
Hercules cutting oils contain activated sulfur-lard and extremely pressure-antiwear additives assuring quick, accurate and high quality cuts with minimum tool wear during sawing, turning or thread cutting of all types of metal.
- Reduces friction and prevents excessive heat generation, thus minimizing material expansion resulting in ill-fitting joints
- Contains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additives
- NSF registered and USDA authorized
- A blend of high quality mineral oils with a sulfur base
- Used for cutting clean, unbroken threads during manual or low rpm threading machine operations on small sizes of steel and brass pipe
- Also applicable for hacksawing and light drilling
- Will not stain copper or brass materials
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.