Description & Documents
Freeze protection for closed-loop hydronic heating and cooling systems down to -22 degrees F, pumpable down to -27 degrees F and burst protection down to -80 degrees F using a 45% virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol with triple protection corrosion inhibitor in a pre-mixed, ready-to-use formulation.
- 45 percent virgin propylene glycol
- Designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed-loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems
- Use in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts
- Corrosion inhibitors are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum (up to 160 degrees F) and copper
- 94 to 98 Percent efficient heat transfer solution in most application dilutions
- Lower freeze point and higher boiling point than water
- Non-flammable, odorless, non-toxid and non-irritating
- Undiluted, it provides freeze protection down to -20 degrees F, a minimum fluid flow to -42 degrees F and burst protection to -80 degrees F
- Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - see Cryo-Tek-110/AL
Dimensions: 1 Gallon Bottle
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 1 Gallon
||For Use With: Closed loop hydronic heating systems, Closed loop cooling systems, Hydronic systems, Most solar heating systems, Radiant tube heating systems, Chiller systems, Recreational vehicles and boats, Ornamental fountains, snow melting, etc., Sprinkler systems, Industrial use
|Overall Depth: 7 inches
||Overall Height: 12 inches
|Overall Width: 3 inches
||Package Quantity: 1
|Product Type: Freeze Protection
||Special Features: Protects pipe from freezing and bursting, 45 percent virgin propylene glycol, Use in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals, etc., 94 to 98 Percent efficient heat transfer solution in most application dilutions, Lower freeze point and higher boiling point than water, Non-flammable, odorless, non-toxid and non-irritating, High purity Triple Protection additives stabilies pH, Corrosion protection for cast iron, steel, copper, brass and solder, Prevents acid corrosion, chealates hard water minerals and inhibits formation of scale and sediment, Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - Use Cryo-Tek 100/AL
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.