- Improves combustion efficiency.
- Reduces soot formation.
- Conserves energy by reducing fuel oil waste.
- Prevents troublesome fuel oil waxing and jelling.
- Disperses condensate water to aid in resistance to fuel tank corrosion, sludge formation and winter freeze-ups.
- Helps prevent sludge build-up and ice formation in fuel lines assuring a steady flow at all times.
- Easy to use. Pour directly into the fuel tank at time of oil delivery for year round, summer storage and heating season protection.
- One quart treats approximately 500 gallons.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.