Very aggressive clear primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Recommended for commerical and large diameter theroplastic piping systems, specifically CPV schedule 40 / 80 and is ideal for fabrication.
- Ideal for use in cold weather applications.
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow a fast, secure solvent weld.
- NSF Standard 61 for DWV, Sewer.
- Meets ASTM F-656.
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.