1 Gallon LoVOC PVC Heavy Duty Gray Cement - Fast Set
Model Number: 31123
Description & Documents
LoVOC very heavy-bodied medium-setting gray cement of use on PVC pipe and fittings up to 18" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV.
- Formulated for quick installaion of irrigation pipe and fittings.
- Recommended application temperature 40F to 100F.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Builds up for large diameter installations.
- Fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.