LoVOC very heavy-bodied medium-setting gray cement of use on PVC pipe and fittings up to 18" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV.
- Formulated for quick installaion of irrigation pipe and fittings.
- Recommended application temperature 40F to 100F.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Builds up for large diameter installations.
- Fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.