16 oz. LoVOC CPVC Heavy Duty Orange Solvent Cement
Model Number: 31082
Description & Documents
LoVOC heavy-bodied orange cement for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter with interference fit.
- Can be used for sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- For commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Approved for Corzon CPVC piping systems
- Meets ASTM F-493 and ASTM D-2846
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
Dimensions: 16 o`
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.