Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied blue cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Formulated for fast initial set-up at temperatures down to -5°F to 100°F
- Use for non-pressure, DWV up through 4" diameter
- No primer needed where local codes permit
- Will remain free flowing and maintain fast set-up times at temperatures down to -5°F
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 32 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Cement, PVCCement
||Set Designation: Fast
|Cement Color: Clear
||Cemented Material: PVC
|Maximum Application Operating Temperature: +110 degree Fahrenheit
||Special Features: Fast Set, Medium Body, Low VOC
|Minimum Application Operating Temperature: -15 degree Fahrenheit
||Shelf Life: 3 year
|Compatible Devices: All Schedules & Classes of PVC Pipes & Fittings
||Container Size: 32 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.